• Houses built before 1990 lose heat and cold air infiltration.
• They were made with aluminum frames; however, vinyl frames are 10 times more energy efficient.
• Texas Low E coats have a higher quality today than in 2003 because technology is more advanced.
• The advance coating provides a shade to the glass, which helps prevent ultraviolet rays from entering the house. This reduces the amount of heat entering the house.
• Silver oxide is a fine silver over the glass that reflects the ultraviolet rays.
When you are ready to make the switch to energy-efficient windows, contact Allstate Siding & Windows in Houston, TX! Our window experts will help you every step of the way, from choosing the right fit for your home, to completing the entire window installation process.