• They come in a variety of models
• Have two layers of glass surrounded by a sturdy frame – if the window shatters your home stays protected
• All windows are able to withstand high winds
• They reduce the sound travel in your home
• Unlike shutters and plywood covers, they require no additional preparation in the event of a hurricane or storm
• The windows cost a bit more than normal windows, but the money that you will save in the long run will outweigh the cost of the windows
One of the most important things you can do if you find that your home is in the path of a large storm or hurricane is to protect your windows and other openings of your home. Our team at Allstate Siding & Windows will work with you in order to ensure that this is the best option for your home.
If you have any questions regarding our windows, please do not hesitate to