Types of Windows:
3000, 4000, and 5000 Series Replacement Windows. These three series offer some of the same qualities.
• Custom sizing is made to order to ensure a perfect fit.
• Design Pressure (DP) Certified to meet the air, water, and structure requirements.
• Warm Edge Glass Spacer System reduces the thermal transfer around the glass perimeter by using a unique U-shape channel to separate glass panes. It’s one continuous piece, which creates energy-efficient insulated glass.
• New Generation Vinyl withstands harsh weather and wear and tear compared to wood or metal windows. The Mastic Windows are ideal because they’re maintenance free, low conductivity, high energy-efficiency properties, and the vinyl color will not chip or craze.
• Sillock is built with a slope that forces the water to drain to the exterior of the window. This keeps your new windows dry and ensures a tight weather strip.