HardiePlank Siding in Houston, TX
HardiePlank® siding, by James Hardie, is the most popular siding brand in the United States. It looks great and it is strong enough to withstand severe weather conditions like hurricanes. The baked-on color has a beautiful finish that resists fading.
James HardieZone 10 (HZ10®) Siding
- Built to withstand south Texas heat, moisture, high winds, salty sea air and severe weather
- Complete exterior is available in lap, shingle, panel, fascia, trim, and soffit.
- Water resistant to protect against swelling, warping, cracking and mold damage
- Won’t be eaten by termites or insects
- Fire resistant
- Factory-applied primer provides excellent paint performance that allows 30% more fade resistance
- ColorPlus Technology finishes offer a 15-year, no-paint warranty
- 30 years – Limited non-prorated warranty for the siding
“Allstate Windows & Siding did a fabulous and very professional job replacing the Cedar siding on our home. My wife and I went with the “Hardee” finish. I am very proud to say they did a “top notch” job. I will refer Allstate Siding to anyone who asks. Also my compliments to the workers, very polite and professional.”
– Randall Hollimon Sr on Google Reviews